Control Ward is a consumable item in League of Legends.
- camouflaged units and stealthed traps.
reveal and disable wards, reveal
- Wards and traps affected by the control ward will be engulfed in a red static shock and lose ally sight they reveal in the fog of war until the ward is destroyed.
- has 4 health points and regenerate one health every 3 seconds after 6 seconds of not being attacked.
- As a utility support, always have one on bot lane to clear enemy wards and watch for ganks, especially those with stealth.
- Always keep one in handy when no teammate has a or .
- Use near places of frequent warding pattern, like near Dragon or Baron.
- When a
has been staying alive for 2 minutes and 30 seconds, it will gain the following buff:
- Distinguished Order of Ward Longevity and Health: Perharps this ward has been protected. Perharps it has merely sat in a disused lane. Whatever the case, it has persisted for eons in ward years and joins an ancient regal order of Wards that have lasted a really really really long time.
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items