Frozen Heart is a finished item in League of Legends.
- aura. is gold efficient without the
- items that can reduce attack speed. The attack speed slow of stacks multiplicatively with , and , for a combined 27.75% attack speed slow. , and its upgrade, and , are the only
- As with other aura items such as , debuff can give away potential ganks.
- tank champions because of the high amount of armor and cooldown reduction but can also be useful for tanky support champions as both tend on be middle of enemy team during teamfights thus spreading the aura. Examples include , , and . is an item best suited for
- The item also works well with champions that hunger cooldown reduction, have mana problems and make very good use of the passive for extra dueling potential. Examples include , as well as , , and .
- attack speed reduction aura, that indirectly reduces damage potential. is not recommended on , because usually equipped with a and in order to deal damage he needs to be attacked, the more basic attacks he received the more damage output he will have. has an
- It might be also good item for manaless champions, should they wish the combination of cooldown reduction, armor, and attack speed reduction in one item. Though it may be better to buy and/or .
- is one of the few items to counter champions that work heavily around auto-attacking like , , and ADCs in general.
- stacks with in 700 range, effectively doubling damage. Useful on mage supports like or .
- The attack speed debuff affects champions, minions, and monsters, except for the , , and , as they are immune to crowd control.
- Citrine gem in the popular MMO . In this game, the gem appears orange. old icon is the same icon used to represent a
- The item's description "Warning: Do not thaw!" is a reference to the item Eye of Skadi from the mod DotA: Allstars, whose description contains exactly the same line.
- The Harrowing celebration. It has the same stats as the , just a different name and picture. was a seasonal item for the 2010
- Currently, Frozen Heart offers the largest amount of armor from a single item.
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items