- For the health relic on Twisted Treeline, see Ghost Relic.
- For the health relic on the removed map Crystal Scar, see Health Relic (Crystal Scar).
Health Relics are located in four spots along the Howling Abyss, in front (outer relic) and behind (inner relic) the first towers in each team. They restore health and mana, energy or fury. Any champion can pick up a health relic by walking over them.
Outer health relics spawn at 1:45, inner health relics spawn at 2:30. After being picked up, a relic respawn after 90 seconds.
- Restores health, increased by , up to a maximum of to the champion who picks the relic. Also triggers, after a 2.5-second delay, a beam of light strikes the ground, restoring health and mana to champions of either team in the area.
- Champions with mana restore mana.
- Champions with energy restore 20 energy.
- Champions with fury restore an amount that depends on the champion:
- receives 10 fury.
- receives 6 fury.
- and receive 20 fury.
- Others don't receive fury.
- The heal counts as self-healing and is affected by healing bonuses and healing reduction.
- When viewing the scoreboard (default: holding
Tabor toggle with
O), the timers for the 4 health relics can be seen at the top of the screen.
- Placing traps on health relic is a good strategy as the relic will act as a bait.